- Make sure alarm company is reporting all alarm system events to Central Station; This should include: arm, disarm, all troubles and all alarms. Some discounted alarm system services only report alarms with no details of alarm. Central Security is a full reporting and recording alarm system company and we know how to program alarm systems to report and record all events.
- Don’t sign a long term contract to get security alarm system or monitoring service, the industry standard is 3 years. Other alarm monitoring contracts are 5 to 7 years in length. Central Security requires only 90 day notice to cancel home security service.
- Don’t agree to a Credit Check or give Social Security number to get home security alarm monitoring. This is often a sign that your information and monitoring service contract are going to be sold or traded off. Central Security wants to remain your security alarm system provider for life.
- Make sure alarm system company, sales rep and installer are licensed and have identification. The Texas Department of Public Safety issues identification cards to all licensed individuals and companies. These can be verified thru Texas DPS
- Make sure security monitoring Central Station monitoring center is a “Five Diamond Certificate” rated company. The Central Station Alarm Association post what monitoring centers operate under strict standards and at no charge issues certificates.
- Hardwire the alarm system into the home as much as possible with control board hidden and out of site. Central Security recommends and uses hardwire professional security alarm panels. Central Security does not recommend all in one security alarm systems; 2Gig, SimonXT or
- Make sure your home security burglar alarm system technician knows what he is doing and explains how to operate security system.
- Know how to manually test your monitoring system for communication with central station. Test your alarm system periodically to make sure everything works.
- Only use wireless equipment or devices as a last resort.
- Make sure all living in home of age are involved in process of getting monitoring service. Keep it simple A. Know who to call B. Know your account number C. Know your abort code
- Check with local municipality to see if alarm permit is required. Central Security will give notice of proper permit if required upon activation. If you have a home security burglar alarm system already in your home, more than likely the alarm system will work fine and can be reprogrammed to work with any alarm system monitoring center.
San Antonio alarm system service without the standard 3 year contract and/or credit check. No upfront cost for alarm system standard installation and free house equipment.
No charge for site visit or quote. No charge for service calls or basic replacement parts. If you need San Antonio an alarm system service look no further.Central Security San Antonio offers the best alarm system deal you’ll find. Central Security installs only premium alarm system equipment and products. Central Security has the most flexible range of alarm system services, including cellular monitoring, Alarm.com interactive, two-way voice monitoring, interactive application smart phone, professional solution camera, simple solution camera and much more.
If you have alarm system with other provider in San Antonio or have current alarm system in home, working or not, Central Security can use existing alarm system equipment with services offered, and will add any additional items or devices upon request. Central Security prides itself on being the most knowledgeable alarm system company in San Antonio. Central Security has and will beat any competitor’s price with our lowest price guarantee on alarm system service. Central Security makes the process of getting alarm system service simple and professional. Our goal at Central Security in San Antonio is to get you protected with a alarm system with professional installation at a price the competition can’t touch. Central Security prides itself on making the process of getting San Antonio alarm system monitoring simple and most affordable. Central Security gives you a person you can call and knows exactly what is going on when it comes to protecting your home or small business.
Central Security in San Antonio can get just about any brand of alarm system on the market. Central Security can hack or reprogram your existing alarm system to work. In the event that someone ignores our security sign & stickers and tries to access your home or business our 24X7 alarm system service will work to your advantage. The alarm system will sound once tripped and send burglar alarm signals out to our top rated alarm system monitoring central station. Central Station will attempt to contact you for notice and dispatch emergency personnel if needed. The private security industry is Licensed and Regulated by the Texas Department of Public Safety. Any alarm system company or person selling, soliciting or installing alarm system service or alarm system equipment must carry issued identification from the Texas Department of Public Safety.
Laws regulating the alarm system industry originally passed by Texas Legislature in 1969. To offer or provide alarm systems and/or monitoring service requires a license, doing so without a license carries criminal penalties; Up to a year in jail and a $4,000.00 fine. Hiring or employing an unlicensed alarm system company also carries this penalty. After purchase of San Antonio alarm system, please make notice to local municipality for proper registration if such registration is required by municipality. If responding authority requires permit for alarm system service, notice will be given. Full Service Alarm System Monitoring in San Antonio.
If you have a alarm system already in your home, more than likely the alarm system will work fine and can be programmed to work with any alarm system monitoring center. Hardwire alarm systems will typically last for 3 decades. Hardwire alarm systems will outlast door contacts, window contacts and most devices. Central Security for San Antonio, Alarm System and Alarm System Monitoring Service provided to all surrounding areas of San Antonio.
Whether you want protection for your home or even a small business, the alarm system from Central Security in San Antonio will fulfill your alarm system monitoring needs and most importantly, fit into your budget. * Central Security San Antonio offers the most reasonable price in Alarm System Service, compare, call & save today. * Central Security for San Antonio uses the top rated UL listed alarm system equipment in the industry. * Central Security 24/7 alarm system monitoring center is certificate issued and rated best of the best by Central Station Alarm Association. * Central Security gives customers guaranteed locked in alarm system monitoring service rates. * Central Security wants to earn your business and has the most flexible alarm system equipment and alarm system monitoring packages in San Antonio. * Alarm system monitoring for San Antonio without the long term contract or credit check. * Central Security offers Full Service alarm system monitoring and does not charge for certain trouble service calls. * Central Security remits certificate of installation of security system with certificate rated monitoring service to customer for up to 20% off Homeowners Insurance. Central Security San Antonio offers the best alarm system monitoring deal you’ll find. Central Security installs only premium alarm system equipment and products. Central Security has the most flexible range of alarm system services, including cellular monitoring, two-way voice monitoring, IP-module monitoring, interactive application smart phone, and much more. San Antonio Central Security provides an extensive selection of alarm system equipment and components. Additionally, our alarm system monitoring packages are designed to fit any budget. Let Central Security in San Antonio help you find the right alarm system package for your needs, start protecting your home and family today.
Central Security is committed to excellence and affordability when it comes to securing your home in San Antonio with alarm system service. Family is your top priority and home ownership is probably your largest investment; Take precaution, provide alarm system monitoring for your residence. Central Security is committed to helping customers meet alarm system needs and providing customers with top quality certificate rated alarm system service.
Central Security is San Antonio’s alarm system provider. Central Security has a staff of locally trained professionals with the ability to reprogram and monitor almost any existing alarm system in the San Antonio area. Central Security specializes in working with existing alarm systems that are with other providers. Central Security will make alarm system installation quick and painless. San Antonio alarm system equipment and alarm monitoring solution professionals. The information you obtain at this website is not, nor is it intended to be, advice. You should always consult with Central Security on site for advice regarding your individual situation. Central Security invites you to make contact and welcomes your call, letters and electronic mail.
Contacting Central Security does not create a relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time relationship has been established. Central Security Home Security Burglar Alarm System San Antonio Monitoring Service Pros Central Security sells alarm system equipment to customer at distribution cost. Standard installation and materials are provided to customer at no cost with service agreement. Customer pays first and last month upfront. All fees are taxed by Comptroller.
Hardwire alarm systems will typically last for 3 decades. Hardwire alarm systems will outlast door contacts, window contacts and most devices. Central Security is expected to be the most reasonable alarm system company for San Antonio and all surrounding areas. Central Security provides FULL SERVICE alarm system monitoring with alarm system equipment in San Antonio, Texas and the following counties: Travis, Williamson, Bell, Burnet, Bastrop, Coryell, Caldwell and Hays.
San Antonio Alarm Permit. The City of San Antonio has adopted laws regulating the operation of alarm systems. Many cities around San Antonio also inforce same or similar provisions within their city. The City of San Antonio requires an alarm permit for each residence or business that operates an alarm system in the City Limits of the City of San Antonio. The San Antonio Police Department enforces and administers the THE CODE OF THE CITY OF SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS.
An alarm permit can be cancelled when the system no longer meets the criteria for a permitted alarm system per the ordinance or the permit holder moves from the address. All outstanding charges must be paid before a permit is cancelled. Written notification is required for cancellation.